LENGTH: 30 minutes
ABOUT THIS PRACTICE:This practice uses gentle asana (poses) and pranayama (breathcontrol) to relax the body, quiet the mind and release residual tension before bed.
Relaxing, stress relief, promotes deep sleep
POSES IN THIS PRACTICE:
- Nadi shodhana - one-nostril breathing
- sukhasana - easy seat
- neck stretches
- dandasana - staff po
- pashimottana - seated forward bend
- janu sirsasana - head to knee pose
- baddha konasana - bound angle pose
- upavistha konasana - wide legged forward bend
- supta matsyendrasana - reclining twist
- savasana - corpse pose
Practice may be done in bed.